I read this post this morning on Cait Flanders website, where she documented 50 things she was grateful for and I thought it was such a good idea, I would post my own shorter, simpler list. I found her on Rockstar Finance Forums, which I have found to be a really interesting set of forums. As a new blogger, some of the intricacies of blogging are blowing my mind a bit….
I am so very thankful for
- My husband – without him life would not be so good
- My two lovely sons and their wives. They are healthy and happy. What more could anyone ask for?
- Being blessed with good health
- Having enough money to feed us and support our pretty simple life. The freedom from financial worry cannot be underestimated
- Retirement. The freedom to do what I want every day, not being at the beck and call of a demanding employer.
- A few very good friends, who I know I could call on at short notice and they would drop things to help me out
- A fulfilling hobby – metal working. If you want to see what I create, please look at the tab – My Metal Work
- Freedom to Travel, and finances to support it
Short and sweet. I’m sure there are a few things I have missed out, but this is my core ‘Thank You List’